Regulating Towards 2050
Comtrac is pleased to be named a Platinum Sponsor for the 2022 AELERT Conference. The conference is on the 29th of November and the 1st of December at Novotel Parramatta in Sydney and online. The conference unites regulatory agencies and practitioners across Australia and New Zealand.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Collaborate and exchange resources, information, and knowledge
- Share experiences and practical approaches to common challenges
- Build organisation regulatory capability
- Participate in a professional forum of regulators.
“Comtrac is delighted to be a platinum sponsor for the 2022 AELERT Conference,” said Craig Doran, Founder and CEO at Comtrac.
“The conference provides an excellent opportunity for delegates to network, share knowledge and discuss recent developments in the field of environmental regulation,” he added.
The conference theme, Regulating Towards 2050: Working together to face emerging challenges, provides delegates with an opportunity to gain insights into the overarching streams:
- Regulating emerging industries and responding to emerging environmental issues. This stream focuses on current regulatory and emerging threats in various jurisdictions, including challenges to achieving compliance.
- Risk-based regulation: What is new in the regulatory toolkit? This stream focuses on the recent developments in risk-based environmental regulations.
- Innovation and technology: Adapting how we work to meet emerging challenges. This stream focuses on showcasing the emerging solutions driving effective environmental practices and new ways of thinking to address environmental problems.
Craig will deliver his keynote presentation, Digital Briefs of Evidence, at 12.00 pm on the 1st of December. He will discuss how agencies benefit from streamlining investigations through digital and automated briefs of evidence.
“Streamlining regulatory investigations through digital briefs of evidence is not only a focus of our software but a vision of mine I created whilst working with AELERT during previous years,” Craig outlined.
If you are attending the conference in person, drop by and say hello to the team at our booth. We will be on hand to answer your questions and demo our software.
Initiated by the Commonwealth in 2003, The Australian Environmental Law Enforcement and Regulators Network (AELERT) is a network of regulatory agencies concerned with implementing environmental law. Click here to find out more about the 2022 AELERT Conference.