Purpose Built Software for Investigation, Evidence & Brief Management
COMtrac provides an investigation, evidence and brief management software to streamline investigations in an innovative environment, using proven and endorsed technology.
Regardless of your agency type, industry or scale of your organisation, COMtrac can help you streamline your investigations.
COMtrac has facilitated over 200,000 investigations.
We help agencies gain direction, streamline investigations and increase productivity of the evidence and brief management process through automation and the guidance of an experienced partner.
We are delighted to be named as a platinum sponsor for Tech in Gov Expo. The event will be held at the National Convention Centre on the 10th and 11th of August 2021.
Many of today’s law enforcement and regulatory agencies face the challenge of maintaining capacity and capability within an environment of increasing complexity, uncertainty and diminishing resources.
The concept of digital briefs and virtual courts has been widely discussed by government agencies, law enforcement and litigation firms for years. COMtrac’s CEO, Craig Doran discusses how COVID-19 accelerated this transformation.
Ready to increase investigation efficiency and improve the quality of your reports and outcomes?
We are here to help you reduce risks, strengthen results and improve the overall quality of your investigative activities. A fraction of the reasons why COMtrac is the right fit for your agency:
- We are fully Australian-owned and operated.
- Mapping your evidence to the case elements ensures transparency and actively strengthens the case.
- We provide a custom workflow that automates administrative tasks, accelerates the investigative process, and automatically generates the digital brief of evidence, evidence matrix and investigative outputs.
- As a COMtrac user, we can quickly scale the software to your needs, using a highly available, secure hosting and architecture.
- The software has been designed to guarantee efficiency right through the legal process, from incident creation to automated digital brief of evidence creation, ensuring positive outcomes of exceptional quality.
Always know what you’ll pay.
Automated Investigator statements
Automated Brief of Evidence
Task & Case Collaboration
Custom Forms & Workflows
Tailored for Your Processes
Reports & Statistics
24/7 Helpdesk Support
Contact Our Team Today to Book a Demo!
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid.