Driving digital innovation in New Zealand
Comtrac has been named a gold sponsor for the 8th Annual FST Government New Zealand conference. The conference, open to those working in the public sector, will be held on 1 September 2022 at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
The FST Government New Zealand conference will focus on how leveraging technology can lead to better outcomes for both government and citizens. The conference brings together thought leaders from the public sector and tech industry to chart New Zealand’s ongoing progress towards a unified eGovernment and track its digital innovation pipeline and citizen reception.
“We’re delighted to be sponsoring an event that unites industry leaders across ICT, business and government sectors. We look forward to sharing the innovations we’ve brought to the government sector, but just as significantly, we look forward to hearing about the latest innovations from our peers in New Zealand,” said Craig Doran, Comtrac’s Founder and CEO.
Comtrac’s Business Development Director, Jason Gouge, will host a roundtable. The “Streamlining Criminal & Regulatory Justice: Digital Transformation of Legacy Evidence and Brief Management Processes” roundtable will focus on:
- Identifying the reasons why criminal and regulatory investigations are time-consuming and often protracted
- How criminal and regulatory investigations can be streamlined whilst operating within fiscal resource budgets
- How to implement new criminal and regulatory investigation methodologies that create efficiency and avoid a resistance to change (unwillingness to adapt to new circumstances or ways of doing things).
Come and say hello to the team at our interactive exhibit if you are attending. We will be on hand to answer your questions and demo our software.
Attendees will hear from 30 speakers, covering topics including:
- NZ’s post-COVID recovery plan after the release of their ‘Wellbeing Budget’
- The implementation of NZ’s internal and external cloud migration strategies
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- How digital resources support the Government’s responses to the distinct needs of citizens
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- The future of connectivity in New Zealand
- A next-generation cybersecurity strategy that is adaptive, intuitive and automated
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials (including local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
To keep up-to-date on the latest news, industry insights and company updates, make sure you are following Comtrac on LinkedIn.
Event: FST Government New Zealand conference
Date: 1 September 2022
Location: Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Book A Demo with a Comtrac Investigation Specialist
In your demo, we will discuss your current Investigation workflow and show you how Comtrac is streamlining investigations for other agencies similar to yours.