With an Australian innovation for a unique ‘investigation, evidence and brief management method and system’, COMtrac is an innovative and intuitive product that will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your investigation overnight.
How It Works
COMtrac is a software solution which drives quality, efficiency and outcomes of investigations.
- Reduce costs associated with prolongued, unsuccessful or poorly managed inspections, audits or investigations
- Reduce the length of cost of investigations through transparent, logical and stregic investigation pathways
- Minimise the time associated with criminal, administrative or civil proceedings with high quality defensible briefs of evidence
- Streamline proceedings with an interactive and efficient digital presentation of the brief of evidence
- The small, per-user annual fee for using COMtrac is a very small price to pay when compared with the efficiency and staff productivity gains that result
Electronic Evidence Briefs
- Avoid reputational harm from poor practices through a streamlined and professional approach
- Decrease legal risks associated with investigations
- COMtrac automatically elementises all offences – resulting in consistent and strategic inspection, audit or investigative and brief management processes
- Increase regulatory efficiency with COMtrac by managing the administrative burdens of your inspections, audits and investigations
- Use of intuitive reporting to monitor caseload, efficiency and effectiveness
Simplify and Save Time
- Investigators or other staff need only enter simple data and upload exhibits into COMtrac – the system does the rest
- Share the caseload with other investigators in remote locations
Let COMtrac become your investigation partner.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid.