The transition to virtual courtrooms is going to need a more effective and efficient medium to streamline processes. Digital Briefs will be instrumental in achieving that transition successfully. The stakeholders and end users of the digital brief of evidence are not limited to the courtroom.
Digital briefs provide the opportunity for a more collaborative approach to building the brief from the day investigators, solicitors and litigators are actually engaged in a matter, all the way through to finalising the brief to a state of readiness for courtroom presentation.
COMtrac evidence and brief management systems allows
- Clients, Witnesses, Investigators and legal Officers to collaborate on line
- Gather evidence and documentation from third parties through a secure request for information (RFI) portal
- Map evidence and relevant material to the elements of an offence/breach or the facts in issue associated with litigation.
- Visual Analysis of the strength of the case
- Instant views of the relevance on each witness and exhibits.
- Chronology of key events associated with the matter and supporting evidence
- Tracking of witness activities leading up to and during proceedings
- Task management
- Automatically compiles the digital brief as the investigation/matter progresses
- Delivers a shareable and interactive digital brief of evidence to all parties involved in proceedings.
Lay the foundation for a tight , technology savvy presentation designed for virtual proceedings that will expedite virtual proceedings through smart and interactive technology.